Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Has a Secret...

~
But first! Some cool pictures of the light show on display outside of Nagoya station on the JR side.

Spring:




Summer:


Fall:




Winter:




I only wish the pictures were as good as the real thing! The winter scene was really stunning.

Speaking of stunning things in Japan, I want to tell you some reasons I love FEELZ gym in Yokkaichi:

1. They have great classes for an exceptional price. (I take boxercise, hot boxing, yoga, hot yoga and zumba each week!)

2. The atmosphere is very friendly, and the employees speak to me in both English and Japanese (depending on how much English they know). Both the instructors and the staff are kind to me. Everyone--including other members--is very patient with me when I speak Japanese, and vice-versa. It creates a nice atmosphere, because we're all learning.

3. Most importantly, I feel that FEELZ has a great way of bringing Western holiday spirit to the gym. Halloween was celebrated with decorations, a BBQ, magic tricks and boxing. Christmas, too, is being celebrated with decorations and a party. To top it off, FEELZ has even let me in on a little secret!

...


Santa Claus is not who you think he is!


...



....!


HE IS A BOXING DARTH VADER IN DISGUISE!


Me, Darth Claus, and my boxercise/hot boxing instructor

For more information on the secrets which have been revealed to me via FEELZ gym and Japan, please see Chad and I next week in America!


MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Darth Santa is pure awesomeness!

Related Posts with Thumbnails