Monday, February 20, 2012

Gas Delivery Truck

The weekend before last I didn't have a chance to post because we went to Kyoto for a few days for a little mini vacation. Then last weekend we had Saturday school, I had a ladies night with some coworkers, and Sunday we got to help brew some beer at Rokko Brewery! Makes it difficult to squeeze in blog posts, much as I've been wanting to! I will post some of my pictures from the Kyoto trip soon, but for now I will only post this video of a gas truck. Actually, the gas truck isn't visible throughout the entire video, but it is very audible. I still can't get over how vehicles in Japan can ride by anytime of the day or night blasting loud information/music.


So there you have it. I know that's not the most exciting of videos, but can you get my confusion over the noise pollution?

Oh, and did I mention we're taking a trip to EUROPE next month? Talk to you soon...!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails