Monday, November 14, 2011

So... is it really only Monday?

Had a really nice weekend that was super relaxing! After Saturday school, Chad and I headed home to make up a picnic for dinner. Then we left for Nunobiki Waterfalls to enjoy the scenery and eat! The video below isn't that great, but I can promise you it's due to my lack of talent rather than the wine I was drinking.




As for today, we woke up exhausted--Chad went to Yokohama on Sunday to see the Aussie Rules Grand Championship, and though I canceled last minute, I found lots of things that I needed to get done at home! And then today...Phew! Let's just say I'm glad it's almost over. And I'm thankful the rest of the night will be spent with Chad, which I am very pleased about after the long lonely day yesterday.

November Challenge:
1 & 2. Went for walks and to the gym over the weekend (also did the Shred!); walked today as well.
3. Drank 2 1/2 liters of water just at work.
4. No buying or eating sweets while alone.
5. I'm thankful for weekend picnics, to live so close to awesome waterfalls, for Chad (today and everyday! I love him so much!!), for health insurance (went back to the doctor because my body hates me and I've got yet another cough!), and for my sister Sarah, who's hopefully having a happy birthday today!

I was kind of grumpy, but taking the time to think about how well I'm doing on my little challenge, as well as forcing myself to realize how many things I have to be thankful for, has really made me feel better. To be honest, when I get started listing things for which I'm grateful, it's often hard to stop! Hopefully tomorrow I can keep a more positive mindset throughout the day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails